a question and answer forum.....for the time being. All things change and become something else if there is growth even Olde Baggs.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Milk, corn planting or full flower moon..................

whatever you called her last night, wasn't she spectacular??????? Of course I realize that I am prejudiced but I think the fact that I can be out in her presence and not be too hot or too cold or bothered by bugs....is the best.
Spencer Photography took this photo last night
I had a lot of "work" to be done last night, as is usually the case at the full moon. Sang with the grands and then went about my own revelries with Luna Madre. And I had an epiphany last night. After doing all the business, I just simply sat down and did something that I haven't done in a very long time. I had a good moon bask. It was glorious.

I have had so much "to do" for the last several full moons that I lost sight of the real deal of the sabbats....that of communion with the source. As a solitary, I plot my own course and do my own rituals such as they are.

I am so glad that something whispered in my ear to slow down and enjoy the moment. I waited while she cleared the pine trees in my front yard. I watched her move slowly through the branches and into the open cloud free sky, pulling me with her as she kissed me with her full face and brillance. I was once again transported to a calm, bliss filled experience as I took solace from her. I am a lunatic in the true sense of the word.

And I have not felt this peaceful in a very long time.

To update you, the fish fry which is on going must have proceeded well, because another case of supposed "nervous breakdown" was reported from the largest one which I'm sure affected the other fishies too. Amazing what the fear of fire can do.

6 comments:

  1. Yay for feelings of calm! Hope I can channel that again tomorrow as I drive the 6 hours home - just about managed it on the way down today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure was a beauty last night. I was in the car with my son when she demanded my full attention. Good thing he was driving. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a lunatic in the BEST sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The moon was gorgeous!! I truly enjoyed her! For you to feel so peaceful Oma Linda, is very special! I am happy for you! Thanks for the update with the fish fry ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was absolutely gorgeous! I was spending the night at a friend's house and got to see her rise over the water at night, then the Sun rise the next morning. It was a good "reset" button for my previous asshole mood. Dropping the bullshit and tuning into Her usually puts things into perspective. It's keeping that perspective that's a bitch.

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to comment on my thoughts and I love them all......