a question and answer forum.....for the time being. All things change and become something else if there is growth even Olde Baggs.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Ms. Magaly's bloggy anniversary celebration is coming.....

You can see by the graphic here and the button on the side that the wickediest darling Ms. Magaly is again hosting her Witches in Fiction to The Bone, blog anniversary party soon.


I am working on my mixed media art piece and the accompanying story. Since we will be dancing round the bonfire for more than one day.....13 to be exact from April 1st to the 13th. I have volunteered to be a sponsor of her event and write an episodic story about some strange happenings at a little boarding house in an out of the way place. I think you might want to find out what kind of enchantments might be flashing by at Splendor House.

I'd like to encourage you to take up a writing instrument and try your hand at telling a story about a witch, a bone and .................well that's up to you.

Come and play as we all share our ideas of Witches in Fiction, year 4.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my place today and saying hi! Witches, huh? Well, fortunately, I have never had any encounters with such and I'll try to keep it that way! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join the merriment but only from the side lines. I'm pretty sure I have no talent for telling stories but I know that you and Magaly are pros so I'll be here for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put up my Magaly button yesterday! Splendor House huh (?) Now I'm all tingly with anticipation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read your story and see what you have created! I am going to be a "sponsor". I will leave the writing to you lovely's ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started doing a happy little dance (I think I stole it from Stacy) thinking about your Splendor House. I might have to go and reread Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children just to get into the uncanny boarding house mood ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've posted my button for Magaly's
    Bones and I'm collecting bone info of all sorts. I like the idea of creating a boney/ witch's story.
    Possibly an altered book?
    hmmm I shall think on these things.

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to comment on my thoughts and I love them all......