I'm linking up with Amber from Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock at a Time for her "Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!"
Found this fun thing and thought I would give er a try. The premise is It's Okay for feel the way you do about stuff in life, and this is a chance to vent or declare......officially that is.
Not that I ever have an opinion about anything.....tee hee. I promise to keep in check and share my truth....no one elses, nor do I think you have to agree. To each his/her own.
- to wonder why life isn't fair
- to hope that my Grands have learned the above being pretty, smart or rich, that Nice Matters and to wonder why more folks just can't play nice.
- to be angry by other people getting all up in parents business about raising their kids. There was a letter to the editor about how terrible it was for parents to allow their kids to be off school and at the Ballon Fiesta. Has she never heard of home schooling, or parents right to choose or the very best reason I can think of.....because it is down right fantastic and interesting.
- to wonder why we as a society just keep taking and taking the drivel that is shoveled down our throats by politicians, corporations, the media and thinking it is the "truth" whatever that is.
- to tilt my head to the side when I see the unkind things that we do to each other in the name of politics, religion and life choice. Ain't we learned anything, ya'll?
Hey, I may have to do this again.