a question and answer forum.....for the time being. All things change and become something else if there is growth even Olde Baggs.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Real Witches of Halloween, my interview.....

So here I am thinking I am on top of my game with all I have to do this week. I looked over this blog to see if I needed to make some corrections or additions to upcoming events and realize.............DUH, my interview with Lyn on The Real Witches of Halloween has come and gone and I didn't post about it.

Not that my babblings have earth shaking news in them but......I did promise I would spread the word about Lyn's terrific blog and website and obviously this old broad fell down on her duty.

So I would like to encourage you to follow this link and check out The Real Witches of Halloween and the interview I did with Lyn. You might find out something you didn't know about my wickedy ways.....or maybe you'll find out something about someone else.....spooky.

Thanks from an addled old addle, Oma Linda

4 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to check out this witch's blog. Thanks for pointing it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back from reading your interview and think you did a wonderful job answering those questions. I especially like the part where you explained how you spread out the upcoming holiday over three days. That's our Oma Linda, making the fun go on and on! S&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oma Linda, that was an amazing interview! You are a wise crone my friend! I am sorry your sister doesn't talk with you anymore! I thought it was so special when you talked about seeing your daughter's eyes for the first time! And, I love how you celebrate Samhain ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just returned from your interview, and absolutely love the way you answered each question with such truth and clarity. Miss Oma Linda, you ARE the Sage Crone. Thank you for sharing your beauty with us all. Mina

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to comment on my thoughts and I love them all......