a question and answer forum.....for the time being. All things change and become something else if there is growth even Olde Baggs.

Friday, June 15, 2012

This is a test............to see if blogger fixed my dilemma

My other two blogs are showing up on my followers read list, but poor Ye Olde Crones Gazette has not so far.

It would not be a big deal except, I wanted folks to read my story about the Gypsy and especially the finale...or last chapter on Solstice.

So here's the deal. Let me know if you got this blog on your feed, please. Thank you so much. Squoozes and smooches, Oma Linda

3 comments:

  1. Blogger has been a real PITA even though I'm not on blogger. I'm very happy to see all your blogs are showing up on my reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Wendy, blogger has been a huge PITA!! I'm so glad this mess seems to be cleared up. I've just been through a marithon read here and now I need more coffee and maybe a snack to regain my strength. ;o} I'm just glad I didn't miss anything. Hugs and smooches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not showing up on mine ;o( Sorry my friend!

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to comment on my thoughts and I love them all......