a question and answer forum.....for the time being. All things change and become something else if there is growth even Olde Baggs.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 14

14. A hero that has let you down.

I wouldn't say that I have personal, know them up close heroes. I have had persons in my lifetime that I have admired but none of them have let me down.

The many I do consider to be honest to goodness, gold plated, card carrying heros are people who, I don't know their names or anything about them, other than they are protecting me and you as American citizens. And there is no person wearing the uniform of the United States that could ever let me down. I am proud of every single one of them for their courage and for their and their families sacrifice.

As Veteran's Day approaches I am reminded of the many who are no longer with us who also gave so much to their/our country. I am proud and humbled.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are on day 14 already!!! I don't like how quickly time is moving. By the way, this was a great answer.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love when Dr. Phil tells a father on his show who is having challenges with his children, that the child needs a hero. It's so true that the father (and I don't mean The Father) should always be the hero. It is sad that many are not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you Linda in who my heroes are.

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to comment on my thoughts and I love them all......