a question and answer forum.....for the time being. All things change and become something else if there is growth even Olde Baggs.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

New opportunities.........

Ms. Baggs here.

Thought I'd drop in before all the hub bub of Friday sets in to wish all of you lovely humans (and any other creatures) that might be droppin' by YOCG a very Happy Halloween, Blessed Samhain or Hallowoooooonie as Gnoma likes to call it.



To tell you the truth, it has been a whirlwind of activity around here since we had the Halloween House tour. Thank you all for your lovely comments about our endeavors. Gnoma and I have since started making plans for my new "normal" (only a setting on a dryer) home. We've been checking out so many possibilities as to the style, function and availability of  "Home sweet Home" of the future.


In doing our research we stumbled across an opportunity afforded us by a friend. Apriliano got in touch with his maker and asked her if she might be available to assist Gnoma and I in building "HSH". Well we were in luck, Ms. April, will be holding a seminar on Gnome Home construction in the wilds of Arkansas in early December, which means we are going on a road trip.

I've begun networking with others of my kind and tradition in the area and there are a few good crazies available during that same time sooooooooooooo, I will be crystal and rock hunting, naturals gathering and staying with other friends along the way. This should be a extremely soul nourishing getaway.

I've been here at Casa de Cuckoo now for about 3 years and in that time I have traveled internationally once and to the realm of the fae many times but I've not been to any of the "states" in quite awhile. I'm looking forward to this trip because I usually travel in the realm and get places in the blink of an eye but Sweet Man is taking vacation and loves to drive an automobile, so I will accompany Gnoma and SM. We will be taking a large vehicle, I gather Gnoma has some plans to bring back some "rusty, dusty and just my style" goodies.

I must admit, I've only been in one of those human inventions for in town junkettes to Gnoma's haunts and so I'm a newbie to the drive and sleep kind of travel. This should prove to be interesting. No wonder the humans have suitcases and trunks. I should think about packing. What will I need to bring along for the seminar? I wonder how far we will have to travel to find the crystals and rocks. I also wonder if I'll get to see a live armadillo? (I've only seen the ones decorating the highways, I don't think they are real, to quote Gnoma.) What exactly is an Oklahoma and why must we slice through Amarillo?

Here are a couple of photos from the Internet of house styles, which is your favorite for my new HSH? Or do you think I should go with the traditional Gnome house construction in a tree? Let me know what you think.






Until next time,
Aurelia Baggs

8 comments:

  1. I love the third one! Keep a weather eye! Be safe and take tons of photo's for your fellow hermits! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that second picture. So much charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that third one too, like Debi! But I would take bits and parts from all of them. I cannot tell you, Ms Baggs, how excited the Gnome community is about your upcoming visit. Alice Mouse has already begun to clean out her living quarters of the Tea room, where you are welcome to stay. And the Witch Sisters are helping to look on Pinterest for ideas about the new HSH! OH, my dear, we are PUMPED!!! XOXOXOOXOXOOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Debi, Ms. Baggs, the second proapective home rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Debi, Ms. Baggs, the second proapective home rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rather like 2, 3, and 4. too bad you won't be swing down my way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, travel sounds exciting! I need to go more places! the house is looking amazing, and I love the faery and piggy Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aurelia Baggs, I am sorry, I don't know how I missed all these posts! Uggg! I have to tell you, I love all the homes ;o) They are gorgeous and I would love to move in with you ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to comment on my thoughts and I love them all......