a question and answer forum.....for the time being. All things change and become something else if there is growth even Olde Baggs.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Guest Blog on Witch Blog today

Good Morning lovelies. I'd like to invite you to read my guest blog at Wise Woman Whispers @ Witch Blog today.  I have written a little story about the faery folk and an especially talented hobgoblin named Nip. Here is that link to Nip

Thank you Lyn for this very nice opportunity. I am grateful to be a part of your Real Witches of Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Linda, for sharing your wonderful story! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the story of Nip and am thankful to learn where the "a nip in the air" saying originated. Well done. S&S

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to comment on my thoughts and I love them all......