a question and answer forum.....for the time being. All things change and become something else if there is growth even Olde Baggs.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Oh my HECK

Bloggie world, I am so sorry that the devil, Blogger, decided to dump more than a month of my blogs on your feed all at one time. And of course they are not in any particular order so................no wonder not many of you knew I wrote stories and was still alive. I can't sort them out, sorry....but at least I now know that you can see me again. But I am sorry that it is all at once. OOOOOOOOPS>

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I was just about to say, holy crap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger is such a rascal, isn't he? If he wasn't free, I would have smacked him already ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. The link to the yummy-licious Return to; Celebrate Oz is broken on this page, my love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't returned to me yet ;o( I hope soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well at least it is now working in my dashboard. YAY! Keeps us on our toes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to comment on my thoughts and I love them all......