a question and answer forum.....for the time being. All things change and become something else if there is growth even Olde Baggs.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I should like to invite you to a party

Next Saturday October 16th the grands and I will be presenting our edition to a Fanciful Twists Halloween blog Party.
http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2010/09/a-magical-and-perfectly-enchanted-halloween-party-revealed.html


Please stop by and see us, act out our self written adventure of Princess Magisyen Nan Robo, the Sorceress of Spiders and her traveling companion Grumete Scheepsjongen as they search for the missing Royal spider Spinella Mokkara. I promise you won't be disappointed. http://lindaomasoldebaggsnstuftshirts.blogspot.com/


I am also having a giveaway for this Witch's hat. So don't miss your change to show off your witchatude. All that is required is that you leave a comment Thursday, Friday or Saturday at Olde Baggs. The winner will be drawn on Sunday October 17th. Comment on all three days and get 3 chances and if you become a follower, I will enter your name 2 extra times. Post on your blog and I will enter your name 3 extra times........thanks.



See you at the party.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty hat, befitting the queen of witches. Looking forward to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the invitation. Did you make that Witch's hat? It's fabulous and looks perfect sitting on top of that pumpkin!

    Your party sounds like fun and I will try to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful hat! I do love Vanessas blog.. always something fun going on over there!
    I'll be back!
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great party in the works!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to comment on my thoughts and I love them all......